FFP3 disposable particulate respirators are approved for use against solid (non-oil) and liquid (oil) aerosols according to EN149:2001. They are suitable for protection from high toxicity harmful materials in concentrations up to 50 x OEL or 20 x APF.
(OEL = Occupational Exposure Limit, APF = Assigned Protection Factor.)
Recommended applications: textile industry, craft work, iron and steel industry, mining, underground civil engineering, woodworking, welding work, cutting and casting of metals, hospital, laboratory and disease control, pharmaceutical industry, disposal of toxic waste, manufacture of batteries (Ni-Cad)...etc.
FFP3 respirators can provide protection against solid and liquid aerosols and smoke containing the following materials such as : china clay, cement, cellulose, sulfur, cotton, flour, carbon, ferrous metals, hardwood, plastic, vegetable oils and mineral oils, quartz, copper, aluminum, bacteria, fungi and mycobacterium tuberculosis (T.B.), chromium, manganese, nickel, platinum, strychnine, metal dust and smoke, viruses and enzymes.
CARTON SIZE: 69X40X38CM
Loading quantity: 270 ctns/54000 pairs in 20'ft
• Solids particles&non oil based liquids particles from sprays
• Liquids or oil based particles
• Fumes requiring high efficinecy filter.
• Ideal for small or occasional jobs
• Preassembled and disposable for reduction in maintenance, training and clean up costs
• Maintenance is reduced to a simple wipe of the sealing flange
• Use over and over until cartridges are expended, then just simply throw away
• Sliding suspension for easy donning, with low profile nose bridge to accommodate eyewear
• Up to 30% lighter than traditional reusables